Welcome to the Derby Community Safety Partnership’s website
Derby Community Safety Partnership is the result of a local merger in 2003 of the Youth Offending Service, Drug Strategy Team, Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnership, Domestic Violence Partnership and Anti-Social Behaviour Team. Recently we have been joined by the Area and Neighbourhood Team, which was previously part of the city council. We work with a wide range of organisations to build stronger and safer communities.
Our statutory partners are:
- Derbyshire Constabulary – www.derbyshire.police.uk
- Derby City Council – www.derby.gov.uk
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service – www.derbyshire-fire-service.co.uk
- Derby City Primary Care Trust – www.derbycity-pct.nhs.uk
- Derbyshire Probation Service – www.dpsonline.org.uk
- Derbyshire Police Authority – www.derbyshire.police.uk
Derby Community Safety Partnership aims to make sure that people living, visiting and working in Derby feel safe and confident in their daily lives, enjoying in full the quality of life that the city offers.